Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chris Dietrich's SLM Review


Chris Dietrich received his new race built Fuji SLM about 3 weeks ago and has prepared an initial review. Check out some photos and what Chris has to say below. We will ask him to prepare a follow up once he has logged some more miles and completed a few races.



"At first glance this bike screams “race me”. The SLM tipped the scales at 19.7 lbs. without pedals (very impressive). The ride on this bike is absolutely amazing. It is extremely light, nimble, and extremely stiff. When you first get on this bike you can feel within the first couple of pedal strokes that this bike wants to take off. I have never ridden a bike with so much acceleration. I have ridden the SLM on all types of terrain in my preparation for the 2009 cross country racing season and it has never let me down. In super technical riding, and in fast, flowy, singletrack, wherever you point this bike it will follow without any trouble. The SLM climbs like a mountain goat with its light weight and efficient geometry. I can honestly say that I wouldn’t change anything about the SLM and that I am looking forward to racing on it this year."


1 comment: