Monday, July 6, 2009

Lewis Morris Challenge, July 5th

We had a great weekend at the Lewis Morris Challenge in Mendham, NJ. Race report will be posted as they are recieved.

Here is Chris Dietrich's report:

Today was the Lewis Morris Challenge in Mendham, NJ which is part of the Campmor series. I finished 18th out of 19 racers today. Not a great result, but I went out there and gave it everything I had. I am definitely feeling it as I am writing this. The weather and the course were perfect. The conditions were dry which has been rare this year. There was a good turnout of racers today which is a great sign for this young series and for cross country racing in general. I know that I am gaining fitness and it will pay off eventually. I am going to continue to work hard and look forward to racing next Sunday at the Bulldog Rump which is also the NJ State Championships. I hope to see you there next week.

Managers Note: Chris is the 2 time defending NJ State Champion looking for his 3 State Title this year. We wish him luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment