Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cyclefitters.com

Jason Fritzsche just had his fitting done by John @ Cyclefitters.com out in Palmer Township (just outside of Allentown) and his unsolicited review was so good that I thought I would just copy and paste it right from my email.

"I really recommend going to cyclefitters. Just spinning on the trainer after some of his adjustments, I could feel the difference. I also needed these special insoles that he sold me on, but they get my feet back in line with my knees and hips. Just stuff that I never would have thought about. Also turns out that I was riding my seat almost an inch too low and the saddle too far back. Worth the trip, he’s just outside of Allentown." -Jason Fritzsche

Cyclefitters.com is an official team sponsor. So far Dylan, Andrew and Jason have all had fittings done and experienced significant changes in their performance immediately following their fittings. John was trained at the Serotta International Cycling Institute and is skilled in the fitting of both road and mountain bikes. Check him out at www.cyclefitters.com and tell him Fuji sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment