Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kenda Cup Race #3

Here is the race report for Kenda Cup race #3 in Virginia from Chris Dietrich.

This past weekend was the Kenda Cup East #3 race at the Massanutten Ski Resort in western Virginia. As with all but one race this year it was another mud fest. Twenty five miles of some awesome singletrack with plenty of climbing and technical parts of the course. Within the first three miles of the race I had a rear flat. By the time I got going again all the Sport riders had passed me. I was working hard to get past them and I did get past a lot of them, but most of my class was long gone. I finished 10th place which was the last finisher. There were four DNF’s in my group which I thought was a lot. Overall, it was a good performance from me minus the flat, but that’s racing. This week I will be going to the fourth stop on the Kenda Cup East series in Davidson, NC for the Cowbell Challenge. See you there.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment