Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Iron Hill 5/31/2009

Here is the race report from Chris for the Iron Hill race last weekend (5/31/2009). Dylan and Andrew Alesio were in Alabama for the Bump N' Grind Kenda Cup race and should be submitting race reports shortly. Photos were tough to come by at Iron Hill as the sun was in and out of clouds and I couldn't wonder to far from the team tent to find a good place. I will post what I have.


Iron Hill Challenge at Iron Hill State Park in Newark, DE. This race is part of the MASS series. The conditions were fairly good with slippery roots and rocks from the mornings rain. I finished 14th out of 18 in my class which I am pleased with. I didn’t have any technical or physical problems as I felt good the whole race. Like I have been saying since the start of the season I am pleased with my steady progress week after week. This week I will be heading off to Virginia to the Massanutten Ho-HAA which is a Kenda Cup East race.




Our "Demo" set up with Fuji's brand new Dodge Sprinter. The Sprinter we be getting decalled soon!


Another picture of the Sprinter, this time with a Notubes.com banner. Have you seen the Notubes.com white rims?


Jimmy at the start line.

No comments:

Post a Comment